domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008

Pilate, alright (8)

Tonight I lack the strength to even move, when you walked, now watch me die. For I know this is harder for you, for love has let you down. The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, walk on by. And I failed to give you everything you need, for the fears, behind your eyes. When I can’t feel you, I’m not alright, I’m not alright. When I can’t heal you,I’m not alright, I’m not alright. When I can’t feel you,I’m not alright, I’m not alright. When I can’t heal you,I’m not alright, I’m not alright. Jesus as you throw me on the rocks, for love I left your side. Cause I believed in love and beauty’s wiles, where heaven shone from your eyes. Chain me to your tree, I wanted you to see, I wanted you to see, I wanted to believe. Chain me to your tree, I wanted you to see, I wanted you to see. So tell me that it wasn’t all for naught, It’s such a waste now, it’s such a waste now c’mon. Cause I know you'r scared but baby don’t you hide,It’s such a waste, you’ll stand alone now, you’ll make it somehow.

No hay comentarios: